Air Conditioning Manufacturing Technician
Air Conditioning Manufacturing Technician Grand Prairie, TX
$13 – $15 an hour
Keystaff is seeking an Air Conditioning Manufacturing Technician for a great company in Grand Prairie, TX. 1st shift, M-F, 8am-4:30pm, paying $13-15/hr. DOE.
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for assisting the Lead Technician or Production Manager. The Technician receives daily job assignments from and reports directly to the Lead Technician or Production Manager. Since it is a small company, the Technician may be required to perform duties other than those listed below (example: cleaning, answer phone, maintenance, and sales).
Daily Duties include:
- The Manufacturing Technician must have the following skills:
- Training other Technicians- Ability to perform high quality work and perform job in an expeditious manner. Attention to detail. Read and follow instructions.
- Assist with packaging.
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized assembly room.
- Testing – Testing systems.
- Production – Assemble Visionarie products.
- Working knowledge of an A/C system along with parts
- Following instruction.
- Working knowledge of tools (hand tools, air tools, forklift, refrigerant tools, etc.)
- Standing for long periods of time
- People skills. Working with others in a professional manner.
- Lifting 75 lbs.
- Operating forklift The Technician is responsible for helping to maintain the production and testing area in a safe, clean and organized manner. Daily: the warehouse and assembly room must be swept out, all inventories placed on shelves or designated areas, tools put away, tables cleaned, aisles cleared. Dumpster must be rolled out and brought back in on trash day.
- Please submit resume to be considered.
- The manufacturing technician will participate in all stages of production and will be responsible for assembling parts correctly, testing and packaging. The technician must be familiar with and able to assemble all products. Quality and consistency is very important. Safety is priority. Proper safety equipment must be used for required jobs (Safety glasses, Gloves, Hearing protection, and Steel toed boots).
Keystaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.