KeyStaff is currently hiring for Entry Level 1st and 2nd Shift Assemblers for a manufacturer in Georgetown, Texas , North of Austin.
We are seeking Entry Level, so if you have production experience, warehouse experience and would like to learn assembly skills with a great company and where you’ll gain valuable skills, then please reach out to us!
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Any kind of manufacturing or production assembly experience (Plus)
- Reliable transportation to and from workSchedules:2nd: M-F 3:30 pm – 12 am
- Interviewing immediately!
- 1st: M-F 7 am-3:30 pm
Benefits after probation period: Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical Insurance and 401K options.
Temp to Hire
40 Hours a week, possible overtime
Shift Differential Pay
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with production/assembly instructions, parts lists, drawings and verbal instructions to assemble a wide assortment of components.
- Positions components manually or utilizing a variety of small hand tools, such as crimpers, pliers, tweezers, or screw drivers.
- Occasionally operates simple equipment
- Requires ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on highly repetitive tasks.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Requires knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED);
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to perform these operations using American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
KeyStaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KeyStaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.