We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented, experienced automotive title clerk with the ability to process a high-volume of automotive title applications while maintaining excellent customer service.
What That Means
You’ll be a key player. You’ll play an important part in improving resolving automotive title issues in all 50 states, improving our sales cycle, and developing instructional materials. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with our customers and partners to identify, record, and resolve title issues
- Build and maintain state specific automotive title correction procedures in all 50 states
- Conduct training sessions for our team
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments
- Process automotive title applications
- Handle communications with third parties who are resolving title issues for us
As a Title Processor (Automotive Title Clerk), you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our vehicle inventory moves to sale as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible. On a daily basis, you’ll handle a large volume of tasks which will involve phone calls, emails, and internal support. You’ll be executing title applications, following through with alternate sale options elected by our senior title clerks, and build relationships with our partners’ title clerks.
Outside of processing title applications, you’ll be responsible for handling our inventory undergoing special transfers completed by third parties. In addition to these title related duties, you’ll handle all the shipments and supply ordering for the titles department.
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years auction automotive title processing experience (Salvage auction a plus)
- Able to be flexible with your schedule and work nights and/or weekends. (Latest shift would be until 7pm)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Well-rounded technology capability (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Auction or dealership experience a plus
- High school or equivalent education
What You’ll Get
- A hip downtown office at 6th Street and Congress
- Robust health, vision, dental, and life insurance plans
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Paid gym membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Donation matching program
- Paid maternity leave
KeyStaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KeyStaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.