KeyStaff Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineer Assistant for a government office located in far southeast Dallas, TX. Must have previous experience!
Civil Engineering Assistant Job Description:
- Contract ( 9 – 12 months)
- Hours: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 5pm
- Pay: $22
- Assist in engineering work lead by Plant Engineer such as: writing of specifications, completing procurement documents, going to plant design/construction meetings, project management of small scale projects, help plant staff diagnose/fix various plant issues, and provide engineering ideas and supportCivil Engineering Assistant Job Requirements:
- Must submit to two national background checks and a drug screen
- Must have civil engineering experienceKeystaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.