Keystaff is seeking a talented professional to fill a CNC/Manual Machinist Programmer position at a small machine shop in Richardson, TX producing large tools and parts that go on caterpillar products. This is a temp to hire position paying $17-$23 an hour.
- Temp to Hire
- Hours: Monday -Friday 6 am – 2:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch
- Pay: $17 – $23 per hour (depending on experience)
- Write and edit programs, run and maintain the machines
- Providing stellar precision machining
- Maintain equipment and supplies
- Read blue prints
- Will be working with CNC and manual machines
- Job requirements:
- 3-5 years of CNC machinist on Mill
- Ability to program and editing G and M Codes, Fanuc control
- Knowledge of quality verification process
- Ability to work independently
Please send your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keystaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.