Keystaff is seeking an AC Engineering Technician for a great company in Grand Prairie, TX. Hours are M-F, 8a-5p, paying $18-20/hr, DOE.
- File Documentation, drawings into existing file structure.
- Create BOM’s in Excel.
- Create new drawings as required and update existing drawings.
- Assist engineers in drawings of designed parts. Must have Solidworks experience
- Responsible to insure printer supplies are available to the Engineering Dept.
- Assist Engineers in building and assembling prototype parts and assemblies.
- Assist Engineer with setting up and maintaining test Data Acquisition equipment.
- Assisting in designing and building new test machines as required.
This Job Description is intended as an overview of tasks required. As an employee, it is expected of each employee to be willing to assist any other departments when requested by your supervisor.
Please call Autumn at 469-513-1130 for further details!
Keystaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.