KeyStaff is currently recruiting for a Facility Maintenance Tech for a Direct Hire role in North Austin!
Pay: $14-18/hr DOE
Location: North Austin
Mon – Fri
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
– High school diploma or equivalency required. Formal technical training is a strong plus.
– Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
– Position requires at least 3-5 years’ experience in facilities maintenance
– Training and education in a specific trade such as electrical, HVAC or plumbing preferred.
– Knowledge of Basic Mechanical Concepts and basic troubleshooting of Gen-set, ACU, UPS, and other electro-mechanical equipment
– Proficient in all MS Office Applications
– Panduit certification a plus
The Facility Maintenance Tech assists the Facilities Manager in maintaining the physical integrity of the building(s), insuring a safe, secure and comfortable environment for visitors and staff. The Facility Maintenance Tech supervises onsite contractors. The Facility Maintenance Tech will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and perform other duties as requested by the Facilities Manager. In the absence of the Facilities Manager, the Maintenance Tech will assume all maintenance responsibilities.
If qualified and interested, please reply to email or call KeyStaff, Inc. at 512-323-6055!
KeyStaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KeyStaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.