Filter Technician will provide excellent customer service, performs routine filter replacements and minor repairs.
- Replaces filters in all HVAC units districtwide; adding drain tablets. • Disposes of dirty filters properly.
- Monitors and reports to supervisor the levels of HVAC filters for reordering.
- Tracks replacement of filters and maintains replacement schedule. • Reports HVAC-related problems and assists in preventative maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Assists in removal, repair, and reinstallation of HVAC equipment.
- Complies with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work practices.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
- Strenuous walking, standing and/or climbing
- Heavy lifting from 20-80 lbs.
- Inside and outside exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures • Exposure to dust, toxic chemicals, and materials
- Slippery and/or uneven walking surfaces
- Work on ladders
Good experience to look for when reviewing:
- Facility and/or grounds maintenance
- Cable installation
- Must have a valid driver’s license for when they go perm.