$13 an hour – Full-time, Temporary
|KeyStaff Inc. is seeking a Machine Operator for a manufacturing company in Mesquite, TX near the intersection of Highway 80 and 635.
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Temp to Hire
- Hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm
- Pay: $13 per hour
- Operates machine to slit continuous lengths of material, such as cardboard, felt, metallic foil, paper, plastic, rubberized sheeting, or textile fabrics, into strips of specified width: Spaces rotary blades on machine shaft, according to width specified for strips, and turns setscrew to secure blades in position, using Allen wrench.
- Mounts roll or bolt of material on machine supports and threads material over tension bar, between feed rollers, and under rotary blades.
- Laps ends of slit material around take-up tubes I.
- Starts machine and observes flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and winding.
- Moves levers to stop, start, and regulate speed of machine and to align material with rotary blades.
- Disengages winding shaft and removes narrow rolls of materials
- Stacks material on shelves according to width of material.
- When slitting aluminum foil into widths, is designated Aluminum-Foil-Spooling-Machine Operator.
- When slitting embroidered cloth into strips for use as decorative trimming, is designated Straight Cutter, Machine.
- May be designated according to material or product cut as Binding Cutter; Cuff Slitter; Electric-Tape Slitter; Facing Slitter; Paper Slitter; Tape Cutter.
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Must have a clean background and drug screen
- Must have 1+ years of machine operation experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Slitter machine operation experience is preferred
- Must have steel-toed boots
Please click below to submit your resume or call 469-513-1130 and ask for Amber!
Keystaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.