KeyStaff Inc. is seeking an experienced Part Time/Full Time Office Manager in San Antonio!
**An ideal Office Manager will have accounts payable and office management experience.
- Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm, flexible schedule
Primary Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform various office duties and operations to assist the general manager as needed in a blue-collar environment
- Responsible for various accounting responsibilities and handling cash and sensitive material
- Candidate must be responsible and organized and be willing to work flexible hours
Office Manager Requirements:
- **Associates Degree or higher
- Organization skills
- College degree preferred
- Experience handling cash – counting drawers, deposits, reconciling cash box daily
- Experience working in an office environment, performing data entry and filing duties
- Experience with accounting
* KeyStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employee. KeyStaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.