This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!
KeyStaff is hiring for a Production/Project Manager for a Flooring/Tile Company Client located in South Austin! The position will pay between $55 – $60K for the right candidate!
Please email your most updates resume to showcase your abilities and experience!
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Project Manager is the Point of Contact for all aspects of the installation projects and will be the Liaison between Builder Rep and the client company during production process
- The Production Manager will oversee the installation at the job site and will perform quality walk for both completion and installation specifications
- The Project Manager will plan, coordinates and oversees all tasks, critical dates, client and third party interface and relations, as well as performance quality and customer satisfaction
- The Project Manager confirms Takeoff/Estimating Quantities prior to order placement
- The Project Manager Generates requests and responses for labor estimates
- The Production Manager will oversee field operations (manpower and installations) to guarantee the work is done according to plans, project specifications and completion schedule
- The Production Manager manages work schedule for field crews
Qualifications and Skills
- The Project / Production Manager MUST have a Tile/Flooring Industry experience
- The Project / Production Manager must be Bilingual in Spanish and English.