KeyStaff Inc. is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant in north central San Antonio.
- Pay rate: $15/hr.
- Schedule: 730AM – 5PM / Mon – Fri
Sales Admin Primary Responsibilities:
- Take all incoming residential sales calls. Set appointments for Project Managers
- Pre-qualify leads and record call details into CRM system
- Provide bids from estimator to customers when requesting simple phone bids
- Make phone calls to customers, to include: calls to new customers to set appointments and follow up calls to customers who have already received bids
- Communicate with customer by e-mail, including sending “Thank You” notes at the appropriate time and sending bids were requested
- Put Residential Project Managers’ Job Packets into production through the appropriate department, including gathering all information (such as CAD drawings and materials lists), within an appropriate timeframe
- Upon job completion, submit for final billing and ensure that payments are being received for all customers.
- Review all Job Packets (both residential and commercial) for submission to WI Shop for production.
- Assist Project Managers with: qualifying leads, sending bids, getting job packets ready for production/installation, dealing with addendums and last minute changes, research projects, get quotes for special materials.
Sales Admin Requirements:
- A current and valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred
- At least five years performing similar multi-tasking roles
- Computer training and certification in Microsoft Office and similar industry standard software an advantage
- Knowledge of Computer Ease software an advantage (preferred)
MUST consent to BACKGROUND & DRUG SCREEN
KeyStaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. KeyStaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.