Sterilization Operator Trainee
KeyStaff is seeking an Operator Trainee for a medical equipment sterilization company using Ethylene Oxide company in Grand Prairie, TX. This is a temp to perm position starting at $15/hr.
The operator trainee will assist in monitoring the system which includes observing pressure, temperature and relative humidity measurements on charts, computer monitors and recorders and ensures that product is moved through the facility at appropriate times.
- Observing sterilizers, irradiators, and auxiliary units to detect malfunctions and assisting with repairs as needed
- Documenting and recording process readings
- Performs a count and inspection of product
- Reports any damaged products
- Stores and removes chemicals used in processing in accordance with established procedures and laws
- Using a forklift to transfer product to staging areas
- Places/removes biological indicators as specified
- Must have forklift driving experience
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and repetitive bending and lifting motions
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to read/write fluent English
- Must be able to complete Operator Certification within 18 months
- Must be medically approved for respirator use
Must be able to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and high humidity
Please click the link to submit your resume or call 469-513-1130 and ask for Autumn!
Keystaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.