KeyStaff Inc. is seeking a temporary Paralegal to work downtown in Dallas City Hall.
Paralegal (Temporary) Job Description:
- Temporary (Will last until permanent position is filled)
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:15am – 5:15pm
- Pay: $18 per hour
- Handle all legal matters as assigned under attorney supervision with particular emphasis on code compliance litigation cases filed in State District Court
- May also be assigned to handle under attorney supervision criminal, probate and administrative law matters
- Primary responsibility under attorney supervision for seeing that process is served, parties are properly noticed of all hearings and trials, witnesses are coordinated, exhibits are prepared and available, discovery is propounded and responded to, correspondence is prepared and answered, and cases are monitored to ensure follow up consistent with the instructions from the attorney
- Responsible for researching and locating persons with potential interests in subject properties, ascertaining structure and ownership of business and other entities, recording legal instruments, and other matters involving familiarity with and use of public records
- Work under the supervision of multiple attorneys and must be able to manage numerous deadlines and assignments
- Travel to the field offices may be required from time to time
- Paralegal (Temporary) Job Requirements:
- Must submit to two national background checks and a saliva drug screening
- Must have 2+ years of of paralegal experience
- Keystaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.