Please contact Autumn Vargas for more info, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystaff is seeking an Executive Assistant in McKinney,TX !!!
Responsibilities for Executive Assistant
- Paralegal experience preferred
- Experience with legal documents
- Support and assist the CEO of Hisun Motors
- Correspond on behalf of the CEO ensuring that he is kept up to date on pressing matters
- Responsible for writing memos, letters, emails, report and applications as requested.
- Arranging meetings and organizing CEO schedule
- Planning and coordinating travel arrangements including booking flights and/or hotels
- Coordinate with Department Managers for needs of CEO as needed
- Answering the phone and handling inquiries
- Use researching skills to relay relevant power sports information, keeping CEO informed of industry news
- Representing Hisun Motors and it’s CEO at events as needed or necessary
- Following up on customer issues and helping communicate when needed.
- Investigate and troubleshoot department issues to deliver information back to CEO
- Attend periodic meetings or training where applicable.
- Successfully build and maintain lasting relationships with coworkers representing the CEO professionally.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.Requirements for Executive Assistant
- Ability to be exposed to highly confidential matters.
- Legal document writing (paralegal background would be great)
- Professionalism at all times; must represent the CEO and company well.
- Must be able to handle stress as well as being flexible and adaptable in the working environment.
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred or equivalent working experience
- Power sports, ATV or UTV knowledge is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in an administrative capacity.
- General knowledge of office and/or assisting principles and practices.
- Computer savvy and relevant knowledge of basic applications and software systems
- Communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Listening and problem solving skills is a must.
- Positive attitude and good attendance are critical for success.
- Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
Benefits for Executive Assistant
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Benefits (After Allotted time with company )
KeyStaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.