Pay: $17.50 per hour
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm with weekly pay, occasional 8-hour Fridays required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum and stainless parts using either Flux Core MIG and /or TIG process.
- Flux Core
- Knowledge of Mig and Stick welding
- Must be able to operate a welding gun that requires pulling a trigger
- Must be able to weld 14-16 gauge steel on upwards of ½” steel
- Must be detail oriented person
- Punctual and reliable in work and attendance Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect all components. Reject any that do not meet quality criteria.
- Load all materials and tools you will need for that day’s jobs.
- Inspect previously cut components prior to assembly. Alteration of components may be required from time to time and include, but are not limited to re-cutting parts, grinding, and buffing.
- Check all company equipment for proper operation and maintenance. (Ex. oil, water, cleanliness, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration, please TEXT “welder” to (210) 366-5077 with your full name or click link to apply Quick Apply San Antonio | KeyStaff Inc.
KeyStaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Keystaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.