Our Client is seeking a Housekeeper in Immaculata, PA.
Earn $11.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM, including rotating weekends.
- Dispose of trash
- Sweep and wet-mop all hard surface floors
- Vacuum all carpeted floors
- Dust all exposed areas
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms, shower rooms and locker rooms
- Clean and remake guest rooms as needed
- Provide laundry service as required
- Track weekly “Events Schedule” for your assigned route
- Respond to student and staff requests for “spot checks”
- Always checks tools and equipment before use; perform preventative maintenance
- Use right equipment for given job
- Use cleaners and other supplies in correct proportions for tasks
- Assist the Facilities Department in the removal of snow on campus
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Comply with safety rules/regulations
- Must have basic knowledge of cleaning equipment and supplies used
- Be a team player and work well with others
- Wear appropriate uniform and safety shoes daily
- Must be courteous, collaborative, and a team player
- Possess a valid driver’s license. Subject to MVR check
- Successfully pass the following screens: County Criminal Record Search, National Sex Offender Search, Nationwide Criminal Search, Motor Vehicle Search and 5-panel Drug Screen
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Follow and apply safety rules and regulations for job assignments and equipment used
- Lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Use tools and equipment as required
- Willing to be trained
- Must have own transportation
Our Client is seeking Inside Sales Representatives in Boca Raton, FL.
Earn $12.00 to $15.00 per hour at these full-time, temp-to-hire positions. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Grow existing customer sales
- Manage an accurate sales base
- Maintain a high volume of activity focusing on multiple touchpoints including outbound calls, inbound calls and emails in a fast paced environment
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete while remaining a fantastic team player
- Be quick on your feet with responses to every situation
- Experience in selling over the phone
- Good computer skills
- Be highly motivated
Our Client is seeking a IT Client Specialist in Exton, PA.
Earn $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 per year at this full-time, permanent position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Troubleshoot technical issues relating to software and hardware use and configurations through remote connections, telephone support and email
- Prioritize and organize support issues and coordinate software updates
- Communicate with staff and other departments effectively
- Document, monitor and track issues to ensure timely resolution
- Must be able to use Microsoft server products i.e. SQL server, active directory, networks and diagnostic tools
- Quickly become proficient with propriety software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be on call via cell phone
- Travel up to 25%
- Must cover evening support hours and occasional weekend support hours
- CareersUSA – Exton
- Ph: 610-594-7700
- Fx: 610-594-7765
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!