Machine Operators in North Austin Tech Ridge Area 78753
Shifts: 1st 2nd, and 3rd available
Pay: $17 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies the work order to identify printing and production requirements for each order
- Verifies the product/materials being used to set up machine for thickness, artwork requirements, etc
- Match colors to the proof based on previous artwork, feedback or sample card and maintain color throughout the run
- Monitor machine operation to detect malfunctions
- Must be able to provide proof of education. High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Clean Background is required
- Must be able to work understand verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to bend, scoop, and reach to perform above duties
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs
If you or anyone in your network is interested, please call (512) 323-6055 or text #machineop to (512) 323-6055 to schedule an interview.
KeyStaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, KeyStaff, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age and disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.